Sunday, February 12, 2017

Define Your Dash #7: Vacation Wist List

What destinations are on your vacation wish list?
Oh, this is hard, I love traveling and would love to go almost everywhere. However, money won't allow that currently and there are many places that would give me pause now that I have a baby. Becoming a mom has made me worry more about my own safety than I used to.
So, I have two lists. My realistic list that I really do want to accomplish before I die and my I would love to go here but they are secondary to my first list list.

Definitely want to go to/do/accomplish LIST

  1. I want to visit every state in the USA (I think I have done 22)
    1. Cedar Point in Ohio
    2. Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando
    3. Disney World in Orlando
    4. Niagra Falls
    5. The Smithsonian
    6. See a play on Broadway
  2. I want to hike through the slot canyons in southern Utah and specifically do the Subway in Zions National Park
  3. Havasupai Falls (hike Grand Canyon)
  4. I want to Hike Angels Landing
  5. I want to visit Phichit Thailand again and see the school that I helped start (I want to take Nick to see all of the amazing places I saw)
  6. Europe, there are many places I would like to see but my goal is just to make it there.
  7. Inca Trail to Machu Pichu
  8. China/Taiwan 
Would be Great LIST
  1. Chichen Itza
  2. England/Scotland/Ireland Trip
  3. Australia
  4. The Alps
  5. Iceland Laugavegurinn/Fimmvörðuháls Pass
  6. Appalachian Trail
  7. Pacific Crest Trail
  8. Pyramids in Egypt
  9. Japan
  10. New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment