- Orange Vega: I don't remember much except that we had an orange car when I was little and it had a hole in it.
- Van: grey, black, sea green, red . . .my parents got a van when I was a kid and have been trading them out ever since.
- Bangkok to Phichit
- Phichit to Myanmar
- All over Bangkok
- Death mobile: little blue Toyota that I learned to drive stick in.
- Caucasia: my first car gold 1997 Toyota Corolla
- Truck: We bought a truck right after Link was born and I don't know if I can go back. Red Ford f150
- Bangkok right out of the airport no seat belt sat on the shift stick. . .
- Taxi: Bangkok, Phuket, and Pataya
- Canoe: at girls camp in Cedar City, in The Floating Market in Bangkok, and in a lagoon in the Phi Phi Islands
- Ferry: down the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok and from Phuket to the Phi Phi Islands
- Double Decker Tourist Boat: Around the Phi Phi Islands
- Longtail Boat: Around the Phi Phi Islands
- Duckie: Down the Colorado River
- Paddleboat: Lake Havasu
- SLC to Pheonix multiple times
- SLC to Disneyland (Choir Tour)
- SLC to LA (on the way to Thailand)
- LA to Taiwan
- Tiawan to Bangkok
- Bangkok to Cambodia
- Sleeper train Phichit to Bangkok. I started with the bottom bunk but Alisha came down to talk to me and fell asleep in my bed so I had to sleep in the top. . .
- Trax: rode it for a field trip when it was first built, then to college and work for over two years
- Super crowded train from Phichit to Phitsanoluk each Sunday for church (church took us eight hours in Thailand)
- Freezing Train: literally so cold it gave us all runny noses
- Motorcycle: in Phichit to the local Kodak store
- Tuk Tuk: all over Chang Mai and Siem Reap
- Camel: in a Zoo in Pheonix
- Horse: My moms cousins farm
- Elephant: Up a mountain in Chang Mai to see the Long Neck Women
- Zipline: Camp and Olympic Park in Park City
- Bicycle: all over Utah, lot of the Jordan River Trail, Phichit, and Chicago
- Feet: everywhere else