Sunday, November 3, 2013

Half Baked Bucket List

After discussing bucket lists over chicken sandwiches with Alisha yesterday, I decided I wanted to type mine up. I will have a complete section and an incomplete section.
Note: not everything on the completed section was a goal before  I accomplished it. Rather, I thought it deserved to be on the list in retrospect.
Also, I plan on changing this as I go. Wish me luck :)

Complete

  • Got Married
  • Graduated College
  • Bought a House
  • Lived Outside of the Country (Thailand Blog)
  • Lived in Asia
  • Went Skydiving
  • Pet a Tiger
  • Rode an Elephant
  • Snorkeling
  • River Rafting
  • Took Fencing Lesson
  • Josh Groban Concert
  • Lifehouse Concert
  • Owl City Concert

Incomplete
  • Have kids
  • Go on a Mission
  • Visit New Zealand
  • Visit Europe
  • Go to Australia
  • Go to South America
  • Learn Spanish
  • Masters Degree
  • Bungee Jumping
  • Go to the Louvre 
  • Hang Gliding in Brazil
  • See the Amazon River
  • Visit all 50 States
  • Learn to Water Ski
  • Have a Ski Pass
  • Have Art on Display Somewhere...
  • Write a Book
  • Reliant K Concert
  • Figure out how to get weeds out of a lawn...
  • Learn to Rock Climb
  • Work at a Library
  • Edit a Kids Book
  • Learn to Play a Hymn on the Piano
  • Complete Personal Progress as an adult

No comments:

Post a Comment